4th Annual NGS Seminar – 2021 Digital Edition
14-15 September, 2021
16:00-19:00 CST | 10:00 AM-13:00 PM EST | 07:00-10:00 AM PST
The impact of COVID-19 has highlighted the biopharmaceutical industry’s need for fast & innovative solutions to accelerate the development and production of new therapies. Next-generation sequencing (NGS) is a performant, validated, and secure method that brings significant advantages.
We are happy to gather industry experts to discuss strategies around NGS adoption to answer the need for rapid and robust testing and ensure the product’s and patients’ safety.
Meet experts to discuss NGS solutions to:
- Improve QC testing of biologics
- Reduce time to market
- Share data with your peers
- Improve patient safety
Who Should Register?
Biologics developers and manufacturers for:
- Cell & gene therapy
- Therapeutic proteins & antibodies
- Blood and blood-derived products
Detailed Program to be Posted Soon
Use of NGS to replace animal tests for the viral safety of biologics exclusive session:
- Presentation of the results of the Study “Evaluation of RNA Next Generation Sequencing to Replace In Vivo Tests for Assessing the Viral Safety of Cells Improve QC Testing of Biologics”
- Regulatory update: ICHQ5A
Focus on the industry considerations session:
- Case studies of the use of NGS for new therapies
- Innovation Working session
- New technologies and new application around NGS technology
1 study, 2 companies, 3 minutes, 4 experts to summarize this session
If you wish to attend or have more information about this exclusive webinar please send us a request through this form.