Your genomic expert for biologics testing
Our facility integrates a state-of-the-art bioLab and the latest sequencing technology with our advanced bioinformatics platform
Greater Detection for Better Decisions
Customized, Fast, Reliable, Cost-effective. A fully integrated service from sample to actionable report
- Quick turnaround time & competitively priced
- Non-hypothesis driven testing
- Robust and powerful bioinformatics tools
- Ability to identify a broad range of viruses, including still unknown viruses
- Big data and metagenomics easily manageable (automated BioIt pipeline)
- 500m2 laboratory facility located onsite at PathoQuest’s headquarters in the Paris Biopark.
- Includes a Biosafety Level 2 Lab with separate dedicated rooms for pre-amplication, post-amplication, and sequencing.
- Lab is equipped with the latest next generation sequencing technologies from Illumina (NextSeq 500 and MiSeq Systems) and Oxford Nanopore (MinION).
- Setup and workflow designed to prevent contamination, insure sample security, and achieve Pharmaceutical Industry standards.
Our BioInformatics Pipeline:
- Onsite local server with an additional private grid computing server located near Paris in a Tier 4 highly secured facility.
- Computational capabilities up to 1,000 CPUs with 8TB of memory, >40TB for storage, and >200TB for long term storage.
- Dedicated customer portal which provides customer with access to their data via a secured, password protected system.
Our Quality Promise:
- Our processes are designed to meet the highest Pharmaceutical Industry Quality Standards.
- Local server with an additional private grid computing server located near Paris in a Tier 4 highly secured facility.
- PathoQuest has an ISO 13485 QMS
- Able to perform GLP studies
Click here to learn more about PathoQuest’s Biologics Genomic Service for biopharmaceutical companies.