Transgene is a French biotechnology company focused on designing and developing next generation immunotherapeutics. In these phase 1 trials with 85 patients, Transgene has chosen PathoQuest next generation sequencing (NGS) solutions for its fast and cost-effective viral safety testing approach of the product.
PathoQuest performs the agnostic adventitious virus detection and the integrity control analysis of the vector sequence before and after insertion of the sequence coding for the neo-antigen with a whole genome sequencing. These protocols are designed to control the safety of the recombinant viral vector production platform invir.IO™ and of the TG4050 vaccines before it is administered to the patient.
For more information about PathoQuest,or contact us at email@example.com.
PathoQuest has developed robust and efficient Quality Control testing based on its innovative NGS platform, applicable to several types of samples (including cancer vaccines for both personalized and shared vaccines) with proprietary databases and automated analysis pipelines to allow:
- Short time to release
- Cost effective QC testing
- Comprehensive viral safety and genetic characterization
- Easy access to high expert team
Click here to learn more about PathoQuest’s Biologics Genomic Service for biopharmaceutical companies.
About Transgene: A pioneer in viral vector development, developing promising drug candidates against cancer, Transgene uses its acknowledged know-how in genome engineering to design biological products that can induce an immune response against cancer cells.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (SCCHN) is the seventh most common cancer worldwide, it arises from particular cells found in the mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, and throat.
- Ovarian cancer mainly affects women over the age of 50 and are the 11th most common cancer among women. Approximately 1.3 percent of women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer at some point during their life.
Transgene new phase I studies are evaluating the safety and tolerability as well as some activity parameters of TG4050 new individualized AI-Powered Cancer Vaccine in patients with SCCHN and ovarian cancers.